- must live in specified territory
- must possess a college degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Communications or related study.
- ability to travel up to 50% during peak times; overnight travel required.
- 3-4 years’ experience in marketing, promotions, events or related consumer-focused field.
- must be proficient in ms office: microsoft word, excel, power point, and internet navigation
- Proven track record leading successful teams. Planning experience, project management, and successful track record of working independently are musts.
- strong networking and relationship building skills, ability to interact with anyone at anytime
- strong management skills
- ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities
- resourcefulness to improvise and creatively solve problems and collaborative with others
- excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational, and strategic planning skills
- strong team player is a must
- must be a self-starter, be punctual, and reliable in regards to responsibilities and work with a sense of urgency
- ability to manage operational processes and have a quality focus
Salary/Benefits: Salary based on experience; discretionary bonus based on performance; medical & dental; company vehicle; home office; and communication stipend.
Background check and drug screen required.